Proud Mascot for the Peace Officers’ Angels Foundation
This 1937 Dodge D7 police car was restored by Cleburne, Texas resident Richard Borisenko*. It runs a 318 Dodge Mopar engine, has an original siren and roof light and has red and blue lights installed under the chassis for an updated look at night.
Richard is always happy and humbled to bring the vehicle to events, saluting law enforcement or just providing a cool car wherever he goes.
If you’re interested in having the car at your next event, please contact us!
- August 14, 2021: Substation in Arlington at Green Oaks
- August 15, 2021: Texas Rangers’ First Responder Appreciation Night
- October 16, 2021: Saginaw Event TBD
- NO BOOKINGS in OCTOBER
- Sunday, July 4, 2021: Independence Day Parade in Keene, TX
- Friday, June 18, 2021: Juneteenth Pageant in Cleburne, TX
- Saturday, June 5, 2021: Back the Blue at Shannon Brewery in Keller, TX
- Friday, April 23 – 26, 2021: WLC Delivery Service Spring Car Show, Wichita Falls, TX
- Sunday, March 21, 2021: Texas Motor Speedway
- Saturday, December 5, 2020: Rio Vista Community Christmas Parade. Photo Here!
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020: POAF Fundraiser at Two Brothers Winery in Keller
- Friday, November 3, 2020: Dining for Heroes
- November 7, 2020: Pantego Car Show
- October 17, 2020: Classics and Customs Car and Motorcycle Show
- October 18, 2020: Chisholm Trail Hot Rods and Heroes Motor Festival
- October 3, 2020: Shannon Brewery Saturday Open House
- October 9, 2020: Dining for Heroes –Cafe Republic, Fort Worth
- September 27,2020: Bricks for a Cure
- August 22, 2020: Hot Rods and Heroes. Photos Here!
- July, 25, 2020: Cowtown Mopars Performance Team Show. Photos Here!
- July 8, 2020: Back the Blue at Globe Life Park – Parking Lot B. Photos Here!
- July 4, 2020: Cleburne 4th of July Celebration at The Depot. Photos Here!
- May 31, 2020: Cleburne High School Class of 2020 Graduation at Globe Life Field.Photos Here!
- May 23, 2020: Wichita Raceway Park. Photos Here!
- March 7, 2020: Back the Blue Annual Event in Keller, TX. Photos Here!
- February 27, 2020: Cops & Cones in Cleburne, TX
- February 14 – 16, 2020: Autorama Dallas. Photos Here!
- December 7, 2019: POAF Christmas Angels at Grand Prairie Police Department from 8 – 5 – Photos Here!
- December 6, 2019: POAF Christmas Angels at Clay Cooley Mitsubishi in Arlington from 8 -5 – Photos Here!
- November 17, 2019: Happy Birthday, Judy!
- November 9, 2019: 3rd Annual Veterans Day Car Show and Toy Drive at The Depot in Cleburne from 9am – 5pm – Photos here!
- October 26, 2019: Train & Grain Festival at Saginaw High School
- October 20, 2019: Hot Rods and Heroes Motor Festival benefitting the Chisholm Trail 100 Club from 2pm – 6pm – We are humble and proud to have received the Clifton Taylor Award. RIP, brother. EOW: 4/23/11
- October 19, 2019: Love, Cassidy Car Show benefitting Love, Cassidy, a non-profit that is dedicated to helping youth and their families lead productive lives through drug prevention and awareness – See photos here!
- October 4 and 5, 2019: Memorial for Fallen Irving Officer Andrew Esparza, EOW: 4/13/07; 5k/1 mile run/walk and Car Show – Photos Here
- October 2, 2019: Saginaw CPAAA Coffee with a Cop from 6pm – 7:30pm at the Whataburger at 1201 Main Street in Saginaw, TX – See photos HERE!
- September 28, 2019: National Night Out at Hulen Park in Cleburne, TX from 5pm – 9pm – See photos here!
- September 21, 2019: Wheels for Wellness (with Mad Dog Car Club) in Ft. Worth, TX – check out the photos and award!
- September 14, 2019: Burleson High School Car Show
- September 5, 2019: Photo shoot for First Responder Appreciation Night at Globe Life Park – Take a look at some of the photos!
- September 2, 2019: Lynn Smith Labor Day Monday Car Show: Got Best in Show!
- August 24, 2019 at Austin Stone Park for the 2019 Sendera Ranch HOA Classic Car and Truck Show and Concert – We won a couple of awards!
- August 3, 2019: We had a great time at the Hot Wheels Legends Tour in Grand Prairie, despite the rain! Check out the photos!
- July 19, 2019: We got to meet some great people and check out some amazing cars at “Cruise Night” in Grapevine… Take a look!
Book an Appearance:
*Richard Borisenko makes NO CLAIM to be a past or present law enforcement officer. The purpose of the car is to entertain and to further help build police-community relationships.
Stay Up to Date
Sign up to be alerted about appearances, special events and restoration updates! We will not sell or use your email address for anything other than delivering the above information to your inbox!